Although you may already have experience in the engineering industry, finding work in Australia can prove challenging. That is why Engineering Education Australia has partnered with Navitas Professional to deliver a program tailored specifically for qualified, professional engineers.
The Engineering Experience Program is an 18-week program, consisting of a series of 6 workshops including Engineering Education Australia’s Project Management Essentials. At the completion of the workshop series participants will undertake a 12-week internship placement.
By participating in the program you will gain:
- A valuable internship opportunity relevant to your discipline, where you will also be allocated an experienced mentor to offer training and guidance within your field
- An opportunity to be introduced to industry contacts and networking opportunities that will enhance your professional network
- An overview of engineering in Australia
- Job seeking strategies specific to the engineering industry
Participants who successfully complete the Engineering Experience Program will receive the Navitas Professional and Engineering Education Australia Engineering Experience Program Certificate of Completion and nationally accredited Statement of Attainment.
To be eligible for this program, you must:
- have an undergraduate or postgraduate engineering qualification
- be a native English speaker or demonstrate English language proficiency with a minimum IELTS score 6.0 or equivalent
- be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold a suitable visa
Program Cost: $4,500.00
Program Location: Available in NSW, VIC, WA, QLD and SA
For more information, including a detailed program structure and coursework, or to apply, please visit the Navitas Professional website